When you need crutches that are comfortable, strong, and lightweight, turn to Drive Medical Walking Crutches. Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex-free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit.Features & Benefits
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing areas
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip
- Overall Product Height: 38"(10401-1), 33"(10416-1), 45.5"(rtl10400), 53.5"(rtl10402)
- Overall Product Length: 4"(10401-1), 3.95"(10416-1), 3.5"(rtl10400, rtl10402)
- Overall Product Width: 9.5"(10401-1), 8.5"(10416-1, rtl10400, rtl10402)
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs(10401-1, rtl10400, rtl10402), 175 lbs(10416-1)
- Recommended User Height: 54"-62"(10401-1), 48'-54"(10416-1), 62"-70"(rtl10400), 70"-78"(rtl10402)
- Underarm Height: 37"-46"(10401-1), 31"-40"(10416-1), 45"-53"(rtl10400), 53"-61"(rtl10402)
- Primary Material: Aluminum
- Unit of measure: PR
- Intended User Size: Adult
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: No*
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
*WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available