The Drive Medical Travelite Transport Chair in a Bag is a lightweight yet sturdy portable transport wheelchair that helps you stay on the go. It is easily transportable and comes with a compact carry bag, making it ideal an ideal travel wheelchair. Just 20.5 pounds, this lightweight transport wheelchair can be used both indoors and outdoors on forgiving terrain thanks to a convenient step that allows the attendant to lift the chair over obstacles. The foldable transport chair is less than 12 inches wide when folded, giving you the freedom to go wherever your travels may take you. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty from Drive Medical, a leading brand of mobility aids and other medical goods for more than 30 years, you can purchase with confidence.Features & Benefits
- Lightweight yet sturdy aluminum transport chair in gunmetal gray
- It is easily transportable and comes with a compact carry bag with wheels making it ideal for traveling
- Folds for storage and transportation
- Ideal for use indoors and outdoors
- 18" square nylon seat comes with lift-up straps
- Comes with wheel locks
- 8" solid tires
- Comes with padded, flip-up desk arms, and height adjustable footrests
- Actual Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Armrest Length: 9"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 17.5"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 11.5"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 16.375"
- Folded Dimensions: 33" x 11.5" x 37.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Product Height: 37.5"
- Overall Product Length: 33"
- Overall Product Width: 22.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 18.375"
- Width Between Posts: 18.75"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18"
- Primary Material: Aluminum
- Primary Color: Black
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: No*
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383291451
*WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available