The Sentra Reclining Wheelchair from Drive Medical is truly reclining, allowing infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. This deluxe reclining wheelchair comes standard with an array of features highlighted by swing away elevating legrests, triple chrome coated carbon steel frame, and a cushioned head immobilizer. This Sentra Reclining Wheelchair comes with detachable desk arms and a 22" wide seat.Features & Benefits
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180-degrees
- Durable, heavy-gauge naugahyde upholstery
- Carbon Steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Composite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Wheels set back on frame prevent tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests
- Aluminum foot plates are attractive, crack-proof, and lightweight
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions
- Carry pocket standard
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 65 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 33"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 51" x 12.5" x 51"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 51"
- Overall Product Height: 51"
- Overall Product Length: 51"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Chrome
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 22"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 62 lbs
- Primary Material: Steel
- Primary Color: Chrome
- Unit of measure: CV
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: No*
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383113500
*WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available