The Ultimate in Support, Stability and Convenience... When You Need it Most Whether by choice or of necessity, The Pivot and Tilt Adjustable Overbed Table Tray by Drive Medical is a treasured convenience as well as a valued asset if you must, or simply like to spend long amounts of time in bed.This over the bed table will provide you with an abundance of solid support, unbeatable stability and ample surface room that places this table tray, head and shoulders over any other.If that wasn't enough, what makes The Pivot and Tilt Adjustable Overbed Table Tray the only one of its kind is its pivot drive. Unlike other table trays, this bed support appliance can be adjusted to not only accommodate the height of your bed's mattress, but also slip effortlessly under your bed for a snug fit, thanks to its revolutionary angled base.This provides you with an up-close, convenient and personal fit each and every time.Starting today, you never need to feel uncomfortable again, while lounging away your time, playing a game or simply getting some much needed work done while spending time in bed. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features & Benefits
- The pivot feature allows the table top to be positioned closer to individuals in a bed, sitting in a wheelchair, or folded for storage
- The mast of the table pivots and can be locked in one of the three positions from flat on the floor to 90-degrees
- New and improved larger tubing
- The tabletop tilts with the angle of the mast to provide a flat surface regardless of the angle of the mast
- Four 2" casters (two locking)
- Only wheels have to be installed
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Base Depth: 28"
- Base Width: 25"
- Overall Product Height: 28"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 28"
- Primary Product Color: Gray & Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 40 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15.75"
- Tabletop Height: 28"-37"
- Tabletop Width: 23.5"
- Primary Material: Steel
- Primary Color: Gray & Black
- Unit of measure: CV
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: Basic Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383108919
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 50822383108914
- HCPCS Billing Code: E0274
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available