Sold in units of: 1 Each / Each
- Consolidated documentation in one readily accessible place for auditing (DEA requires this data be retained forat least 2 years)
- Can help facilities to comply with regulations, including 21 U.S.C. 827 (b), 21 U.S.C. 827drugs
- Appealing and durable hardcover design
- 4 sections include: 225 pages to track intakeof prescriptions, 14 pages to record when facilities receive each schedule 2 controlled substance prescription delivery from thepharmacy, 30 pages to record narcotic emergency drug kit usage, 54 shift count pages to record count of narcotic emergency drugkits at the beginning and end of each nurses shift
- record Narcotic Emergency Drug Kit Usage
- 54 Shift Count pages to record count of Narcotic Emergency Drug Kitsat the beginning and end of each nurses shift
- Material: Paper
- Product Type: Log Book
- HSPCS Code:
MEDLINE items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available