Combining an optimal wound healing environment, with micro-climate control and alternating pressure with ease of patient transfer! The Med-Aire Edge Mattress Replacement System is a high-quality powered air support surface specifically designed for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries while optimizing patient comfort. The feature rich Group 2 Support Surface offers alternating pressure therapy and microclimate control optimizing pressure redistribution helping to maintain skin integrity, respectively. Customizable control unit option includes either analog or digital. Our analog control unit offers 10-minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode. Our digital control unit offers adjustable comfort weight settings for optimal immersion & patient satisfaction, 4 adjustable APM cycle time options (10/15/20/25) with advanced clinical and caregiver features including auto-firm, seat inflation, micro processing feedback, 3 diagnostic alarms, and comfort settings easily adaptable to the patient's specific needs! Designed to administer alternating pressure and low air loss therapy, the 14360 mattress encompasses 80" of head to toe durable 5" air cells with pillow function for comfort, 3" firm foam perimeter and base for safe ingress and egress, patient transfers and power outage protection, as well as a low shear, anti-friction, fluid resistant, treated, durable 4-way stretch cover!Features & Benefits
- Best of Both worlds… experience the therapeutic power of air along with the support and comfort of foam with Drive's new Med-Aire Edge!
- Active mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and micro-climate control
- Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure injuries in the home or long term care setting
- Advanced digital control unit offers 4 adjustable APM cycle times (10/15/20/25) and adjustable comfort weight settings for optimal immersion & patient satisfaction.
- Nine deluxe clinical and care giver features: auto-firm, seat inflate, micro processing feedback, lock-out & more!
- 3 diagnostic audio and visual alarms alert for issues with air pressure, the system, or power
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment and redistribute pressure with pillow feature for head stability and comfort.
- 8" firm foam perimeter for safe ingress and egress (getting into and out of the bed), patient transfers and power outage protection.
- 3" foam base for power outage protection
- 5" deep air cells are easily removed with quick disconnects for convenient servicing
- Removable and machine washable quilted 4-way stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Cover is treated with an antimicrobial to guard against degradation from microorganisms on the cover. The durable cover also tolerates cleaning with disinfectants, refer to user manual for suggested disinfectants.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Tubing quickly and easily disconnects with EZ Lock/Quick Release design
- Actual Product Weight: 35 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 35"
- Primary Product Color: Blue, White, Grey
- Primary Product Material: Nylon, Polyester/Polyurethane
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Primary Material: Nylon, Polyester/Polyurethane
- Unit of measure: EA
- Intended User Size: Universal
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: 18 Month Limited
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available