Dial-A-Speed tabs provide variable resistance on one or both rear wheels of your Wenzelite Safety Roller, allowing you to control the unit's speed. Each tab serves as an independently adjustable partial brake that, in turn, allows for alignment to coincide with a user's asymmetrical gait pattern.Features & Benefits
- For use with all Wenzelite Safety Rollers
- Dial-A-Speed tabs provide variable resistance on one or both rear wheels
- This serves as a partial brake and allows the user to control the speed of the safety Roller
- Each side is independently adjusted and, therefore, allows for alignment of asymmetrical gait patterns
- Actual Product Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 4"
- Overall Product Width: 1"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Primary Material: Steel
- Primary Color: Black
- Unit of measure: BX
- Intended User Size: Adult/Pediatric
- Product Assembly: No Assembly Required
- Requires Prescription: No
- Proposition 65 Compliant: Yes
- Returnable: Yes. See Ecommerce Returns Policy.
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- UPC: 822383122595
- GTIN/ITF Barcode: 50822383122590
Drive Medical items can only ship to a physical address (NO PO BOX).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available