The Ultra-Care Excel 4500 is a combination mattress
system providing both alternating pressure and low air loss for the management
and treatment of pressure ulcers. It features a 5" alternating pressure
upper surface with a 3" foam base for therapeutic support with bottom-out
- 20 rows of 5" alternating pressure air cells with 3" integrated foam base
- Separate compartment for foam base inside polyurethane cover prevents soiling
- Ventilated nylon/polyurethane cells are easy to disconnect, durable, and provide a micro-climate that reduces moisture
- CPR quick deflate at head of mattress
- Quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, and vapor permeable
- Digital high-output pump has an easy-to-use design and provides static and alternating-pressure therapy for maximum comfort
- Maintains low air loss benefit regardless of operating mode
- Includes 8" mattress, cover, and high-output digital pump
- Weight capacity: 425 lbs
- Dimensions: 80" x 35.5" x 8"
- Two-year warranty on mattress and pump
"Pump: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov . Mattress: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Toluene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ."
4500E Product Information
4500E Part Schematic
Shipping Weight: 425.0 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available