The ProBasics Lightweight Semi-Electric Bed is easy for one person to transport--with a foot section that weighs just 42 lb. The robust, lightweight frame and snap on or off low-voltage DC motor box ensure quick and efficient set-ups and easy routine maitenance.
Your clients will take comfort that in the event of a power failure a 9V battery back-up may be used to allow movement to the lowest bed position. Plus, the smart, recessed design of the head and foot spring assemblies help reduce pinching and injuries. The split-spring design incorporated into the low bed profile still allows for the easy, one-person delivery but with all the benefits of a low bed.
- Easy to transport - foot section weighs just 42 lb.
- Quick set-up and easy maintenance with motor and electronics that can be removed for service or cleaning
- Head and foot sections can be raised independently or simultaneously
- Large button, simple-to-use hand pendant
- Manual crank at the foot adjusts the frame height
- Scratch-resistant bed ends keep the bed looking new
- 9V battery back-up lets users go to the lowest bed position during power failures (batteries not included)
- Headspring support and foot assembly are recessed to help reduce pinching and injuries
- Trendelenberg and reverse Trendelenberg position capable
- Beds include two locking and two non-locking casters
- Quiet, efficient ETL-approved DC low voltage single motor box
- HCPCS Code: E0295*
|15" min. to 20" max. (without mattress)
|80"L x 36" W
|87"L x 36" W
|5 Years on Frame
2 Years on Motor - mechanical/electrical
|45.5"x 10.5"x 37"
Ends and Casters
|38"x 7.5"x 32.25"
BED PACKAGE COMPONENTS
|Full Bed Rails
|Fiber Core Mattress
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available