- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety.
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed.
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to setup.
- Motorized positioning of upper body and knees as well as height adjustment provides maximum comfort and versatility to patient and caregiver.
- High impact bed end panels are durable, impact and scratch resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Hand control allows for multiple bed positioning for patients.
- Two locking and two non-locking casters for secure positioning.
- No tools necessary for set up. Ships in three cartons.
- Emergency crank provided in the event of a power failure
- Maximum distributed weight capacity = 700 lbs., maximum patient weight capacity = 600 lbs.
PB42BARBED User Manual
Shipping Weight: 700.0 lbs
Payment & Security
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available