The Parker Labs Signa Spray Electrode Solution preps the skin prior to attaching electrodes to maximize their effectiveness and prolong electrode life. It is a non-gritty solution that is ideal for use with muscle stimulation equipment and conductive garments, but not recommended for defibrillation.
- Preps the skin to maximize conductivity of electrodes
- Rehydrates self-adhesive electrodes and prolongs electrode life
- Easy to apply and clean; non-gritty with no residue build-up
- Bacteriostatic and hypoallergenic; will not irritate skin
- Will not stain clothes or equipment
- 2-oz size; also available in 8.5-oz size
- Not recommended for defibrillation
- Proudly made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available