Equipped with a color, touchscreen menu-driven interface, the InTENSity CX4 intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The comprehensive library provides recommended electrode placement to ensure better treatment outcomes and improved clinic efficiency.
- Bilingual touchscreen user-friendly interface
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 MHz and 3 MHz
- Low BNR ratio of 5:1
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy: Interferential, Premodulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic, Asymmetrical Biphasic, RAAS*), NMS, Russian, High Volt, and Microcurrent
- Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS*) replicates typical firing patterns of muscle contractions during functional movement for the best therapeutic outcome
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- 4 channels of independent stimulation - can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
- Comprehensive full-color graphic anatomical and pathological libraries with recommended electrode placement
- "Favorites" feature stores up to 99 user-defined protocols for future use
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
Shipping Weight: 50.3 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to know about all the promotions and discounts at the time they become available